Dream Big Little Girl | Art Print
- Title: Dream Big Little Girl
- Hand-signed and numbered
- Exclusive limited edition of 50
- Style: Abstract Portraiture
- Color: Multi
- Shape: Square
- Certificate of Authenticity
- No frame included
- Canvas (loose, unstretched) that comes rolled and shipped in a tube.
- Gallery wrap (stretched) canvas, wrapped on 1.5-inch deep wooden stretchers.
Fine Art Prints are made with pigment-based, high-quality archival inks using a high-resolution large-format inkjet printer. All prints are finished with a matte coating (also called satin canvas due to the subtle shine running through it) that protects the surface against scratches and fingerprints while enhancing the richness and vibrancy of the colors.
This one-of-a-kind Giclee print is made from my original surreal acrylic painting “Dream Big Little Girl”.
This is a Limited Edition print of only 50 signed and numbered prints.
Let me unfold my life story hidden behind this painting… I was born in a small town in central Poland.
Growing up I lived with my parents and my younger brother in a tiny home with no bathroom, sink, or oven, however, my humble background didn’t stop me from having big dreams.
We could not afford to go away on vacations, so instead as a little girl, I used to take as many brochures as possible from a local travel agency and look in awe at photos of exotic places, beaches, big cities, and nature in all its beauty and fantasize about being there.
My dad who was my hero and a big inspiration in my life passed away in 1996 leaving me lost and devastated.
Drawing, painting, and writing poetry at that time, helped me to stay alive and filled the void in my heart.
On my way to work each morning, I used to go to an empty church before mass and pray to God to help me bring my dreams to life so that I could one day move away from my small town. I dreamed to live somewhere I could lose myself in the great big world and find myself again.
My dreams were overpowering and I wanted to achieve something beyond what my family and friends believed was impossible.
On May 1st, 2000 I made one of the most important decisions of my life and moved to America. I arrived alone with only two bags of clothes, big dreams, and excitement to begin my new extraordinary adventure.
Even though I spoke no English, had very little money, and had a one-year tourist visa, I was never scared or frightened. I was so excited and ready to grow, learn and achieve more.
This has never changed.
- FINAL as each print is made-to-order.
- I do not stock artwork and cannot accept returns.
- Please allow approximately 5-7 days to ship + delivery time depending on where you live.
- I will send you tracking information when your print ships.
- I am very committed to high quality, satisfaction, and professionally packaged artwork
Shipping and Handling
- FREE delivery within Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego area on orders $1000+
- International: Please contact me for the shipping cost
- Painting will be shipped within 5-7 business days
There are no reviews yet.