Dream Big Little Girl | Painting On Canvas | 48″x48″x1.5″
- Title: Dream Big Little Girl
- Original: Yes
- Medium: Acrylic On Gallery Wrap Canvas
- Technics: Hand Painted
- Dimensions: H x W x D (inch): 48 x 48 x 1.5
- H x W x D (cm): 122 x 122 x 3.8
- Style: Surrealim
- Color: Multi
- Shape: Square
- Frame Mode: Unframed
- Year: 2019
- Original, Handmade Acrylic Abstract Female Face Painting On Gallery Wrap Canvas
- Hand Signed And Provided With Certificate Of Authenticity
Painting Available Also As Print
Let me unfold my life story hidden behind this painting…..I was born in a small town in central Poland. Growing up I lived with my parents and my younger brother in a tiny home with no bathroom, sink, or oven, however, my humble background didn’t stop me from having big dreams. We could not afford to go away on vacations, so instead as a little girl, I used to take as many brochures as possible from a local travel agency and look in awe at photos of exotic places, beaches, big cities, and nature in all its beauty and fantasize about being there. My dad who was my hero and a big inspiration in my life passed away in 1996 leaving me lost and devastated. Drawing, painting, and writing poetry at that time, helped me to stay alive and filled the void in my heart. On my way to work each morning, I used to go to an empty church before mass and pray to God to help me bring my dreams to life so that I could one day move away from my small town. I dreamed to live somewhere I could lose myself in the great big world and find myself again. My dreams were overpowering and I wanted to achieve something beyond what my family and friends believed was impossible. On May 1st, 2000 I made one of the most important decisions of my life and moved to America. I arrived alone with only two bags of clothes, big dreams, and excitement to begin my new extraordinary adventure. Even though I spoke no English, had very little money, and had a one-year tourist visa, I was never scared or frightened. I was so excited and ready to grow, learn and achieve more. This has never changed……
- FINALLLL as each print is made-to-order.
- I do not stock artwork and cannot accept returns.
- Please allow approximately 5-7 days to ship + delivery time depending on where you live.
- I will send you tracking information when your print ships.
- I am very committed to high quality, satisfaction, and professionally packaged artwork
Additional information specific to Acrylic Original Paintings category.
Shipping and Handling
- FREE delivery within Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego area on orders $1000+
- International: Please contact me for the shipping cost
- Painting will be shipped within 5-7 business days
There are no reviews yet.