You Are In Heaven | Surrealism Print
Title: You R In Heaven
Hand-signed and numbered
Exclusive limited edition of 50
Certificate of Authenticity
No frame included
- Canvas (loose, unstretched) that comes rolled and shipped in a tube.
- Gallery wrap (stretched) canvas, wrapped on 1.5-inch deep wooden stretchers.
Fine Art Prints are made with pigment-based, high-quality archival inks using a high-resolution large-format inkjet printer. All prints are finished with a matte coating (also called satin canvas due to the subtle shine running through it) that protects the surface against scratches and fingerprints while enhancing the richness and vibrancy of the colors.
This Giclee print is made from my beautiful, original, surreal acrylic painting “You R In Heaven”.
This is a Limited Edition print of only 50 signed and numbered prints.
A couple of days after I started this painting, my mom called to share the sad news that her disabled sister Mirusia had passed away. I lost a lot of family members but beloved Mirusia’s loss was one of the most heartbreaking to me. She was a big part of my life while I was growing up in Poland and all of my memories of her are and forever will be special and close to my heart. When I look at this painting I see her sleep so deep and still. She is happy, she is free.
This artwork depicts angels in the form of flying birds in the blue sky.
The open cage with an oriole bird helps to connect with the realm of the spirit and the Universe. The Oriel is a creature rich in symbolism and enmeshed in the radiance of the natural world. It tells us that the worst is over and brighter days are ahead. The birds whistling songs reverberates throughout space, a song to never forget the things that made us happy as a child, to have an open mind, and to find strength and courage in tough situations.
This painting reminds me that the loved ones we lost communicate through the happy songs heard from the flying birds as they are a sign of guardian angels. Those that have passed to the spirit world are always with us and want to bring the comfort of knowing that they are still present in our life.
- FINAL as each print is made-to-order.
- I do not stock artwork and cannot accept returns.
- Please allow approximately 5-7 days to ship + delivery time depending on where you live.
- I will send you tracking information when your print ships.
- I am very committed to high quality, satisfaction, and professionally packaged artwork
Shipping and Handling
- FREE delivery within Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego area on orders $1000+
- International: Please contact me for the shipping cost
- Painting will be shipped within 5-7 business days
There are no reviews yet.